"NYS Fair Iroquois Village - Dance 2" by Dave Pape - Own work.
Licensed under Public Domain via Wikimedia Commons
- Saturday, April 11 - Native American Singing and Dancing
- Saturday, May 9 - Silas Wright's Tea Party
- Saturday, October 10 - TBA
- Saturday, November 14 - TBA
- Saturday, December 12 - Adirondack Santa
Parents and grandparents are welcome to attend. Second Saturday programs are held the second Saturday of the month from 11 am to noon. Parking is available in the back, beside the main entrance to the Red Barn addition. For more information, call SLCHA at 315-386-8133 or e-mail
Second Saturday is made possible with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency.