Your hostess, Clarissa Moody Wright
From the Collections
- Saturday, May 10 - Tea with the Wrights
- Saturday, June 14 - Betsy Ross' Flag
Celebrate the Flag Day holiday by learning about how Betsy Ross created our first national flag.
- Saturday, October 11 - TBA
- Saturday, November 8 - TBA
- Saturday, December 13 - Adirondack Santa
Parents and grandparents are welcome to attend. Second Saturday programs are held the second Saturday of the month from 11 am to noon. Parking is available in the back, beside the main entrance to the Red Barn addition. For more information, call SLCHA at 315-386-8133 or e-mail
Second Saturday is made possible with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency.